Psychal Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Martin the Wolf #2 [Denied]

2 posters

Go down

Martin the Wolf #2 [Denied] Empty Martin the Wolf #2 [Denied]

Post by Grimlock Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:36 pm

1. Pb2 Username:Martin the Wolf

2. Link to PB2 Profile: Here.

3. Kills and Deaths:Kills:402
Deaths:323

4. Level Developer Rank:0.77

5. How long have you played PB2?Can't remember, maybe 2012?

6. All alternate accounts with profile links:No, they were all deleted.
Anyway here they are if you want them:
GroX Wolf.
Font Man.( I know stupid name, but I could not think of another name.)
Also, of course there would be no links, since they were deleted due the database error.

7. Are you in any clans?No, I am not in any clans..

7b. Which clans were you in before?DF, MMC, GlobleX. Also, the reason why I have only joined 3 clans was because when I first started playing I did not know of clans, also, for a year or two, cant remember, I went inactive. And I first started playing again somewhere in late 2014.

7c. Why did you leave them?DF: Because of Weapons Master screwing everything up and being very disrespectful and treating everyone like {Censored}.
MMC: I retired from PB2, so I was leaving MMC, and that is how it is going to stay.
GlobleX: Because I want to join Psychal.

8. What can you offer to benefit Psychal?
-Map making.
-Spying.
-Maybe art(I know, that one is useless, anyway).
-Fighting.
- Loyalty.
-Co-operation.

9. Why do you want to join Psychal?Blackade asked me to join, and this clan looks decent.

10. Who recruited you?No-one recruited me, Blackade just asked me to join the clan.

11. Do you accept that we prohibit multiclanning?Yes, I do accept it that you do not  allow multi-clanning.

12. Tell us something good about yourself:I am patient, mature. Do not curse.....much. I am confident. I do not give up easily. ( I know that one is not that useful...) I do not know if this is a good thing anyway,

13. How often do you play PB2? A lot, once everyday.

14. How do you play PB2 (techniques, skills etc.)? I will go out to attack, camp for a few seconds, go out and a attack, camp for a few seconds, and the steps are repeated. Not much other skills.

15. Whats your attitude in general (inside or outside of PB2)?Normal, if I can say it this way.

16. Are you applying for Trial Member or Member?Trial Member.

17. Did you read and understand the Forum Rules and won't break any of them?Yes, I will not break them.

18. Extra comments (optional)My name is "Martin the Wolf", but I use the codename "Grimlock", it used to be "Gojira".
Grimlock
Grimlock

Points* : 3265

Back to top Go down

Martin the Wolf #2 [Denied] Empty Re: Martin the Wolf #2 [Denied]

Post by iDomino Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:25 pm

Application Denied

Reason:
Failed to list the accounts with links(atleast 1):
http://plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac=GroX%20Wolf&id=1253661
failed to list the leaving reason for DF.
Even You don't seem very enthusiastic. Please take Your time to fill out the application in 5 days.
iDomino
iDomino

Points* : 3342
Location* : Germany

Back to top Go down